Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Oh hai there!

Friday, July 27, 2012   |   8 comments


Between dealing with an epic procession of visitors, looking at wedding dresses, coping with a genuine heatwave in London, inflicting myself on the general public (I've been dahn Camden Lock Market, innit, painting some nails), and studiously ignoring the state of general untidyness that's building up at home, this week kind of got away from me.

First day in Camden! It hit 31°C! The jeans were a big mistake!

My genius plan was to blog and get a bit of writing done while I was at the market, where I thought I'd have quite a bit of downtime being a newbie and all, but actually I ended up being kind of busy.

I wore these:



to do things like this:


and this:


and to be thrilled silly when the Italian girl who went for the two-toned leopard print excitedly exclaimed "Belissima!" when they were done.

:)


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails