Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Thanks a meeellion.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012   |   6 comments



I'm feeling very fancy today, peeps: I discovered this morning that my nails and I have been shortlisted for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award! Thanks so much to everyone who nominated me (I know it was you guys because I'm too morto to enter these things myself and Mam can't work the Internet.)

I'm in the Best Established Beauty Blogger category (see? Fancy!) along with some properly amazing beauty blogs. It's lovely to be recognised and obviously I'm absolutely chuffed to be included in such stellar company.

If you'd like to vote for me, just clicky here.


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails