Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

The world according to OPI.

Saturday, August 04, 2012   |   4 comments


So according to details released to the Financial Times last week, OPI's most popular shades worldwide are - unsurprisingly - bright pink and reds, and work-safe nudes and neutrals.


Big Apple Red looks like a global favourite and I'm delighted to see that my beloved Elephantastic Pink made the cut. And hey: at least now I know what to wear on my nails if I want to fit in on a trip to Russia.

Are any of your favourite colours on the list?



FT clipping via Lena White

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:51 am, August 05, 2012, Blogger ::little projects in style:: said…

    tickle me francey and big apple red are my favorites!! :)

     
  • At 10:11 am, August 05, 2012, Blogger Sabrina said…

    On Collins Ave. When you want to feel fancy, you can't beat red nail polish. x

     
  • At 12:32 pm, August 05, 2012, Blogger S said…

    NO! Maybe it's just me but I really don't see the appeal of red, brown and fuschia. I mean I do like them, but give me a good ol' electric purple any day of the week :)

     
  • At 3:28 pm, August 15, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    little projects in style & Sabrina - to my shame, I have a load of classic OPI shades that I've never worn and those three are among them! Must dig them out and take them for a whirl.

    MissGreenEyes - lol! Have a neon purple on my toes right this very minute, I reckon you'd like it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails