Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Mani Monday: Last of the Halloween paint jobs

Monday, November 05, 2012   |   0 comments



It just occurred to me that I never showed you the Halloween nails I painted for my cousin when she stayed with us last week, so I thought I'd sneak 'em in before Bonfire Night/the 5th of November/Guy Fawkes' is over (I'm still not sure what to properly call it.) I've decided that the Halloween/autumn celebrations aren't over until then, so they're not technically late or out of season.

(What? I iz the boss around here.)

After a thorough consultation, we settled on the simple cartoonish vampire-inspired Halloween manicure you see above as a nod to her Twilight fan-ism. Before she headed home, I switched them out for some of my ever-popular nude tribal nails with neon tips which she was mad about, but like a total amateur I forgot to take a photo of them. Nail blogger fail.


Still, I'm told she's been nursing them carefully ever since to avoid chips which more than made up for it :)

Products used:
Sally Hansen Complete Care (as ridge-filling base coat)

Essie Escapades
Black and white nail art pens (brand unknown)
Seche Vite topcoat


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails