Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Christmas sparkle inspired by Jenny Packham

Friday, December 14, 2012   |   2 comments



I am in unadulterated lust with this gold-shouldered Jenny Packham gown, and decided to take inspiration from it for my current two-tone glitter paint job.


Capturing the true beauty of this manicure on camera has pretty much proved impossible, and this strangely angled photo was as close to a good shot as I could get. You'll have to take my word for it: it is TOTES AMAZE in person. The sprinkling of gold glitter that make up the gradient tips sparkle beautifully against a backdrop of sophisticated gunmetal grey bling.

It's Christmassy without being vulgar, and I dare even the most ardent glitter hater to tell me this combination doesn't look good. (I won't be offended, but I can't speak for Jenny.)


Products used
PVA glue as peel-off base for easy glitter removal (details here)
Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment as base coat
Butter London Gobsmacked
Sephora Only Gold For Me
Seche Vite top coat


Top image credit: Getty via RCFA

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails