Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Snowmen and (more) snowflakes

Friday, December 07, 2012   |   5 comments


After my snowman nail art tutorial for Beaut.ie the other day, I decided to keep him on my ring finger and just do the rest of my nails to coordinate.


{indoors, daylight}

The camera had a hard time capturing the true glitziness of the glitter topcoats, which is a real shame because they sparkle and twinkle beautifully against the white polish even in low light.



{indoors, artificial light making my skin look weirdly pink}

Products used:
Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment as base coat
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
China Glaze Luxe And Lush
L.A. Colors Sassy Sparkle
O.P.I. In My Back Pocket
Nubar Noir
Dotting tools (ballpoint pens) and detailer (cocktail stick)
Black nail art pen (brand unknown)


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails