Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

New nail art sets for Valentine's Day

Wednesday, February 06, 2013   |   3 comments


I've been busy beavering away on some more designs for my little Etsy shop, and I just finished this adorable (if I do say so myself) pair of very seriously limited edition Valentine's themed artificial nail sets, which are now available for purchase.


I have literally only got one of each of the designs pictured above, so please don't hang about if you fancy fancying up your nails for February 14th x

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:42 pm, February 06, 2013, Blogger Le Smurf said…

    Ah god Lynnie! Cute as!

    You are one talented lady. :)

     
  • At 4:44 pm, February 06, 2013, Blogger Unknown said…

    The top set are absolutely stunning; I'm so inspired by the way you do nail art x

     
  • At 2:15 am, February 21, 2013, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Le Smurf! I kept holding them under Himself's nose going LOOKHOWCUTETHEYARE! but I couldn't help myself, they were more adorable than Zooey Deschanel playing a get well soon song on a ukelele to some poorly bluebirds.

    That's so nice to hear, Natalie - thank you x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails