Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTW: Jessie Ware's BRIT nails by Sophy Robson

Friday, February 22, 2013   |   0 comments

NOTW (nails of the week) is a new feature where I give a shout out to my favourite, well, nails of the week. Simples!

I don't know about you, but I felt a bit let down by all the nude nails that the majority of celebs opted to wear for the BRITs. Even Jessie J, who can usually be relied on for something cool and unusual, went with a neutral polish for the evening. Not even the extreme shape could rescue them for me. And while Laura Whitmore's rose gold nails were a gorgeous shade in their own right, personally I thought they were way too matchy-matchy with her dress. 


Snooze.

So I was delighted to see that Jessie Ware went for this Sophy Robson special: a splash of bold red with eyecatching geometric glitter detail.


The colour combo and nail shape might not be everyone's cup of tea but these were a winner for me. I flipping love triangles in nail art and they were a very welcome shot of colour in a sea of boring beige!

images via Reveal // Jessie Ware via Instagram

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails