Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine inspired nails

Saturday, March 30, 2013   |   1 comments


Something quick and easy for you today!

My first ever attempts at nail art, aged about 8, involved dotting on daisies with the head of a pin, and while my tools have evolved a bit since then, my technique is pretty much the same and I still really like the simple, cheerful pattern.

This particular colour combo is inspired by the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine perfume, which I decided to paint on a nude pink nail rather than a stark white for a more natural effect.

Products used:
Essie Fill The Gap base coat
OPI Sweet Memories
Bourjois Rose Lounge
Orly dotting tool - you could use a ballpoint pen/head of a pin etc
Barbara Daly for Tesco Sassy
Rimmel Blue My Mind
OPI In My Back Pocket
Claire's Accessories green
Barry M metallic gold (LE over Christmas)
Seche Vite top coat

Happy Easter everyone - have a great weekend x


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails