Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

NOTD: Glitterfest

Tuesday, April 16, 2013   |   2 comments


I'm talking about my top summer polishes on Beaut.ie today, and this is one that made the cut. It's my very very favourite rose gold glitter. I usually use it as a foil to nudes, as with this grey geometric mani, but it is gorgeous in its own right too.

Click on the photo to embiggen it and see the bling in all its sparkly gloriousness if you don't believe me.

This is two coats, applied over a PVA base (read more about that here) which will hopefully make removal a total breeze.


Products used
PVA glue base coat
Claire's Accessories rose gold glitter polish
Seche Vite top coat


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails