Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

In which NOTW eyeballs Ke$ha's latest mani

Friday, May 03, 2013   |   3 comments

It's been on hiatus for a while, probably sipping mojitos by a pool somewhere, but Nails Of The Week is back with a bang today.


Eyeball nails aren't anything new; everyone from Alexa Chung to, eh, me has been seen wearing them - see my cartoon eyes here, and the ones I wore to have my actual eyeballs sliced open and remoulded by a laser here. Still, the 3D lashes fanning out from the sidewalls of Ke$ha's accent nails in this selfie are a pretty deadly detail that I haven't seen before.

I probably wouldn't wear them quite like this - unless, of course, I needed to clean the crevices around the keys of my laptop - but they make me think that my next eyeball mani definitely needs to involve exaggerated painted-on lashes.

What do you reckon to them?


Pic via Ke$ha's Instagram 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:21 pm, May 04, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    loving the whole novelty of the "eyelashes" also. I am a sucker for anything unusual like that.

     
  • At 3:20 pm, May 09, 2013, Blogger Sabrina said…

    lol 'clean the crevices around the keys of my laptop'

    Sorry eyeballs give me big time heebie jeebies, so not for me.

     
  • At 11:32 am, May 13, 2013, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think they probably look even better In Real Life; the filter she's used on that photo is all sorts of gick!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails