Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Nail art für Oktoberfest

Tuesday, October 29, 2013   |   7 comments

I started a new job at the start of the month - the green Scandi nails in my last post were actually the ones I wore to my interview - and since then I've been existing in a state of perpetual exhaustion, which is not exactly conducive to blogging. But I'm powering through the tired this evening because I just had to show you these!

mein Oktoberfestnageldesign

We had an Oktoberfest work night out in the Bavarian Beerhouse on Old Street last Thursday and I knew straight away what I wanted to paint on my nails for the occasion: pretzels and beer! The German and Bavarian flags were no-brainers, and as for the thumbnail 'tasche - well, it was the perfect portable mini-costume and I spent most of the evening posing with it on my upper lip.

I mostly used black, yellow and blue nail art pens here, and painted the pretzels with a small nail art brush using two different browns (Essie Mink Muffs and Collection 2000 Shiraz) because I am insane. (Actually: to get that delicious two-toned pretzel look.)

My thumb is Barry M metallic gold, the red in the German flag is Jessica's Alexis Ruby Empress, the beige background on my ring finger is Angelica's Au Naturel, and I used CND Vinylux in Cream Puff for the white in the Bavarian flag.

All together now: Wie komme ich am besten zum Beerhof Bahnhof?


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails