Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Are you lookin' at me?

Wednesday, March 03, 2010   |   0 comments



A sample of this wallpaper is winging its way to me from Cole & Sons. It's based on Piero Fornasetti's Tema e Variazioni plates, each one of which is decorated with a different image of Lina Cavalieri.

I'd love to use it in the bathroom but it might be a bit freaky to have a hundred versions of a 19th century opera singer's face looking at me while I brush my teeth in the morning. ("Did you floss yet?" "Don't forget to leave your coat into the dry cleaner!") 

Maybe I'll just frame a few for the bathroom instead, as placeholders for when I have £95 to fork out for decorative dishes.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails