Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Harry Potter and the Illustrated Nail

Friday, July 15, 2011   |   5 comments


I promised myself months ago that I'd treat myself to an appointment with the lovely and ridiculously talented Sophie from The Illustrated Nail to get my nails done for the final Harry Potter movie. Well, we're going to see it tonight and luckily Sophie was able to squeeze me in earlier for an emergency paint job. 

Want to see what my HP-ready nails look like? 

{l-r: Harry's scar, Hedwig, HP initials with golden snitch, 
Harry's uniform, skull representing the Dark Mark}

Um, AMAZEBALLS.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails