Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

OMG AMAZE: Mary Katrantzou for Topshop SS12

Friday, February 10, 2012   |   1 comments


Their last collaboration failed to set my world alight, but it was lust at first sight when I spotted the images for Mary Katrantzou's upcoming capsule collection for Topshop.




Swoon!

Nine pieces featuring the designer's signature bold and beautiful prints will go on sale from selected Topshop stores and the website on February 17th. The floral trousers and tees in the line are a bit pedestrian, IMHO, but if I somehow manage to win the Euromillions without playing between now and next Friday, I'd quite like to get myself this bubble skirt dress (£350), silk tunic dress (£150), and long-sleeved jersey dress (£180.)


{Image sources: 1. Vogue; 2. Topshop; 3. Topshop}

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails