Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Happy W890i Day, people!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008   |   0 comments



Ah yes, the day of days has finally dawned. A lovely little e-mail awaited me when I signed into my account this morning informing me that the Sony Ericcson W890i [above right] is finally available for me to get my paws on.

This is the long-awaited successor to their ultra-slender W880i Walkman phone [above left], which had teeny tiny keys and - eek! - no radio. It's a gorgeous mobile, and I'd have dashed out and bought it as soon as it was released if it'd had an FM radio but I decided to hold out for a really slinky, extremely good-lookin' handset with all the features I'm after - phone [duh], radio [as aforementioned], fairly decent camera for taking completely random pictures, and MP3 player with the capacity to hold more than 5 songs.

Only... the W890i is just not quite as pretty as it's forerunner, is it? Hmmm. Guess I'll just have to make my way to my nearest stockist with the quickness for a Real Life comparison of the two!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails