Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Down in Fraggle Rock (CLAP CLAP!)

Thursday, May 15, 2008   |   2 comments



Just when I thought that May movie news couldn't get any better, what did I espie with my little eye in this morning's Metro only news that there is to be a Fraggle Rock feature fillum! Apparently, tis due for release in 2009 (during the 5th month of the year, surely) and will see the Fraggles venture topside from beneath the Rock to make contact with humans... who mistake them for aliens.

Did these people never watch classic '80s telly or what? Huh. Frankly, I pity the foo's.

Anyways, it's to be a live-action musical, so no CGI and lots of singin' and dancin'. Cue inevitable insertion of Fraggle Rock theme tune: 'Dance your cares away / Worry's for another day / Let the music play / Down in Fraggle Rock!'

Bring it on.

(By the way, it took bloody ages for me to remember the actual words - when I read the paper earlier, it was the durty version that popped into my head. Yep, that one...)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 am, May 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll grab my fraggle by the hand and take her to fragle rock via boots and empty pockets.

     
  • At 11:57 am, May 16, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    Promises, promises...

    ... and anyways, who'll feed The Bor? You're forgetting that we can't do anything anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails