Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Free as a bird

Friday, July 03, 2009   |   2 comments


You may remember me getting a bit episodic about birdhouses and birdcages lately. Well, last night I managed to get rid of a little of that payday money that was burning a hole in my pocket, and arrived home from Monsoon Accessorize in Liffey Valley with this little beaut in tow:

Isn't it pretty? The little white birdcage pendant houses a doony silver birdie and sports a faux pearl dropping:

Maybe if I change his diet I can get him to lay/poop real pearls?

There's also a gold-y bird on the chain itself, getting the flock out of there:

I like to think that he's just nipping down the town for a curry and a bottle of wine to bring back to the cage, or maybe going hunting for something that would help him break his pal out of said cage, rather than just abandoning him altogether. (Although I'm sure the little silver birdie loves his cooped-up gaff. Ehem.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails