Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Hook, Line, ampersand Sinker

Monday, September 28, 2009   |   1 comments



I love birds.

I love mirrors.

And I love hooks and hangers.

So it's really not a big shocker that I'm enamoured with these mirrored bird hooks in a big way. I've been dithering about a possible purchase for feckin' ages - they're lovely, obviously, but I have no real need for hooks at the minute, birdie or otherwise. Apart from that, they're fairly flipping dear: £12.00 each from Graham & Green.

*Cough* robbers *cough*.

Happily (or sadly, I suppose, if you're my credit card), I have found a website that's selling them on the... wait for it... cheep.

Har har.

It's called Useful & Beautiful - ampersands are apparantly all the rage where interiors shops' names are concerned! - and the self same hooks clock in here at a (slightly) more wallet-friendly £8.50.

HmmMMmmmMMMMmmm...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails