Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Stripey McStripe

Tuesday, January 05, 2010   |   2 comments



My sister got me the striped top in Zara as part of my Christmas present. I've been on the hunt for something like it since seeing this picture of my new girl/style crush Olivia Palermo in an old copy of Heat magazine:


Admittedly my outfit is rather less chic than Olivia's ensemble, but then I don't own a trenchcoat or a navy skirt, and it's a bit baltic at the minute for bare legs and high heels, and I'm only mucking around the house today.

And, of course, I'm headless.

Although I believe I do have the upper hand on the corsage front.

Eeeexcellent.

- Striped top: Zara
- Long navy cardi: Penneys
- Skinny jeans: Topshop
- Ankle boots: Penneys
- Necklace: Accessorize
- Corsage: Penneys

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 pm, September 23, 2010, Anonymous whatshewears said…

    Love this top, I think you do the Olivia Palermo thing quite well. didnt you also wear a striped dress to the blog awards? (not stalking you or anything! but spotted you collecting the award), which was gorgee.

     
  • At 3:48 pm, September 23, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh thank you!

    Yeh good memory, it was this dress - I must have been going through a bit of a stripes phase at the time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails