Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Tweet Deals from Lidl

Thursday, March 18, 2010   |   1 comments



The robins in our garden (there are three of them) have been throwing me some serious evils this morning. The tits are ticked off. The starlings are teaching each other insults to hurl at me.

All this aggro is because our bird food supply has run dry, and so has the supply of people food I've been using to fashion tasty tidbits in the last few days. It's an out and out disaster.

Handily, a Lidl special on food for the birdies kicks off today, so I will be heading over to my local store with the quickness in a couple of minutes before the pair of rogue ringneck doves take to bombing the place.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 pm, March 19, 2010, Blogger deisegal said…

    I have stocked up BIGTIME this year and the birds are practically lining up for the grub. I'm actually surprised because there isn't a great variety of trees in the vicinity (I was kind of spoiled living in Dublin as the area around us was very er...verdant...and you could look at herons and cormorants and ducks from the balcony *le sigh*)

    I reckon those rogue doves are visiting us as well...do your ones have "feathery pantaloons" (hee)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails