Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Should they stay or should they go now? You decide!

Friday, September 24, 2010   |   6 comments


Um, so I may not have disclosed the full extent of my T.K. Maxx purchasing the other day.

You see, in addition to the Orla Kiely buke, I also took home three photo frames... and this here pair of shoes.


Pink + sparkly + platform + peep toes = something I could totally see Katy Perry or Slag Barbie (not as popular as Veterinarian Barbie or Fashion Editor Barbie, funnily enough) wearing. 

This makes them extremely appealing to me. In my book, the only way they could possibly be better is if they also featured corsages, additional bejewellment in the form of large rhinestones, or perhaps a Hello Kitty head.

However. They are a bit (okay, okay, half a size) too small, which means my feet look fantastically petite in them but also means they'll need to stretch out a bit to be comfortable.

Now, this is where you folks come in! I want to know if you think they're worth the effort of wearing around the house for a few days with Himself's thickest socks, or if I should just bring them back for a refund.

Whaddya reckon? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 10:50 am, September 24, 2010, Blogger Jewels said…

    Keep!!

     
  • At 11:28 am, September 24, 2010, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    personally Id say return them cos unless they are real leather no amount of stretching is gonna change them. They are lovely though. Do you have tan on your feet - they look suspiciously non-pasty!!!

     
  • At 1:36 pm, September 24, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep, Michelle Phan has a video on how to stretch too-small shoes on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan?blend=1&ob=4#p/search/0/qf5mJ7aR2t8 not sure if this would work with fabricy shoes though.

     
  • At 5:36 pm, September 24, 2010, Blogger likemamusedtobake said…

    They're FAB. I may need a pair to complete my life. Stuffing shoes with damp newspaper helps to soften and stretch but not sure if it would work on the sequen finish. Did I say they are FAB? I did, I'm sorry, but they are FAB!

     
  • At 11:59 pm, September 25, 2010, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Keep!! Well, at least chance stretching them and if no go, then you can return them!

     
  • At 10:03 am, September 28, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Looks like the "ayes" have it, so. Thanks for casting your votes, and special thanks to Jewels for getting the ball rolling :)

    @Anne-Marie - no tan, honest guv'nor. They are actually beyond pasty In Real Life but the flash on the camera somehow made them look nicely bronzed!

    @Anonymous - cheers for that link!

    @likemamusedtobake - lol, I had a sneaky suspicion you might *kinda* like them ;)

    @bexy_ie - excellent plan, totally going to do that :D Must try (a) not to lose the receipt and (b) not to miss the last day for returns in the event that they're bring backs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails