Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Tried & Tested: I Can Has Cook's Sausage and Bean Bake Thingy

Tuesday, December 14, 2010   |   0 comments



There'll be a nail double-whammy coming up this afternoon to make up for missing Talon-tastic Thursday last week, but in the meantime I just wanted to take a minute to direct anyone looking for an easy and delicious wintry dinner to the sausage and bean bake thingy over on fab foodie blog I Can Has Cook?

I made it last week and it was ridiculously NOM, so I'm happy to personally vouch for its tasty ways.

And let's be honest: it's a rather more sophisticated way to combine sausages, bread, and tomatoes than my usual saussie sambo with ketchup effort.


Image source: I Can Has Cook?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails