Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Mmm. Shoesday.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011   |   2 comments


It was only a matter of time until my beloved, bargainous, and bejewelled Accessorize leopard print flats got too worn and tatty looking to wear anymore. I suppose I always knew that that day would eventually come, but I still can't quite believe it's arrived.

And now that their time is up, I am utterly bereft.

They've been my go to shoes for just over a year so I'm panicking about what I'll do without them. In a particularly cruel twist of fate, I recently discovered that Next had almost identical shoes in stock until a couple of weeks ago.

My eBay Watch List is primed and ready to tell me if a pair pop up online, but obviously I need something to wear on my feets on the meantime.



I think that these little beauties from Oasis (£25) will do the job very nicely indeed. In addition to being gold and glittery with a lace corsage and pearl 'n' bling embellishment - all of which I love, of course - they're super comfy. Nice one!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 pm, June 07, 2011, Anonymous Miss Educator said…

    I was back in BOOTS today in Cork....such was the calibre of weather we experienced...so jealous you're in any type of boots...ha

     
  • At 7:49 pm, June 07, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Eek that's terrible! Hope that weather doesn't come this direction, I've forgotten how to cope with it. There was torrential rain here all day Sunday so I just stayed in the whole day to avoid it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails