Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Ladylike tribal nails

Friday, August 16, 2013   |   2 comments


A pretty pale pink base colour with some skinny line graphic designs is bit of an unexpected combination, but I likes it!

I freehanded the black over the pink using a nail art pen, and unfortunately the pattern bled slightly in places when I then applied top coat.

I'll admit I did freak out initially at the blurring of my perfectly neat lines, but hey. Once I keep my hand at arm's length (which human anatomy has made rather easy) it doesn't bother me, and I think the overall effect is still pretty great.

Products used
CND Vinylux Cake Pop
Black nail art pen
CND Vinylux top coat


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails