Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Retro Scandi dot nails

Friday, October 04, 2013   |   2 comments


I know, I know. Filter city. But it was the only way I could organise a remotely colour appropriate photo of this polish, which is a gorgeous vibrant emerald in real life. #Sorrynotsorry and all that.

The irregular dots are inspired by Kate Spade's AW12 manicures and last year's Yayoi Kusama x Louis Vuitton collaboration. For the similar but different accent nails, I approximated a kinda sorta retro Scandinavian design I'd seen on a teatowel.

Kitchen accessories make great muses, yo.

Products used
Orly Bonder base coat
Angelica Calypso
CND Vinylux Cream Puff
Orly dotting tool
Nubar black nail art pen
Seche Vite top coat


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails