Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

An affirmation a day is ok... right?

Monday, July 06, 2009   |   3 comments


Yeh, it's a bit American of me to come over all positive and affirmation-lovin', but sure we'll just call it a belated homage to the 4th of July!

Anyway, I'm a total Stressy Bessie by nature, so this really struck a chord with me:

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength."


- Corrie ten Boom

Ah, indeed.

*Nods knowingly in benign knows-all sage-like fashion.*

Must learn to "live in the now" and give all the feckin' useless worrying the boot. But given that I've been worrying about anything and everything since the year dot, will I be able to manage this and also remember to breathe??


Affirmation-y quote via A Thousand Words

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails