Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Brace(let) yourself Betty!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009   |   0 comments


At my leaving work do a couple of weeks ago, one of the girls was wearing a wristful of two or three lovely identikit chunky pearl-n-bling bracelets with her LBD. I forgot to ask where she'd gotten them on the day/night and then sort of forgot about them altogether, but they're back on my radar because I've quite accidentally tracked them down.

I've just stumbled across them on the Miss Selfridge website, £10, and yup, me definitely likey:


However, today I bought a pair of tan slouchy ankle boots with side ties, almond shaped toes and 2" walkable innable heels (€21, Penneys, my dressy alternative to the fake Uggs which are oh so comfy but always make me feel chronically underdressed) as well as some snazzy new underwears (€2 each, Penneys again), so I'm pretty much all spent out on the frivoulous buys front for this month!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails