Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

The Big Reveal

Monday, October 18, 2010   |   6 comments


I can't believe I haven't crowed about this before, but I finished re-covering Boris' bed.

It used to look like this...


 

... but now it looks like this!


Since we don't have a sewing machine, I had to hand stitch the seam in the corner of the "armrest". Hey - the dog seems to appreciate that personal touch and regularly uses it to support his chin while he surveys his kingdom.

The only visitor who noticed the change without being prompted was Himself's 5-year-old nephew, which I'm choosing to believe means that adults are just too tall to notice it rather than it's not an awesome transformation. 

Anyway, it looks so much better in the kitchen now. If I could sort out a blind in there, I might actually be able to call it done and post some pictures. Things have changed quite a bit since this photo was taken..!



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails