Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

fleaBay Find: Adorable Poodle Print Top

Thursday, July 07, 2011   |   1 comments



I LOVEEE this black and white River Island poodle print top so much! I actually used to have just like it but eventually had to give it to a good home (my sister's wardrobe) as the size I got just didn't fit me properly.

Sadface.

If you're a fan of kitschy and are an 8-10 on top (these are fairly loose fitting), you could bag this li'l size 8 beauty for yourself. It's just gone up on fleaBay and there are no bids on the £1.99 starting price yet, so it could be a right bargain!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to lie in wait for my size to crop up...


{image source: eBay user starz3010}


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails