Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Pink 'n' black mix

Thursday, March 29, 2012   |   7 comments



Today for your viewing pleasure I thought I'd give you a goo at my sister's nails; I painted them for her when she visited us a couple of weeks ago. She's a committed fan of the French manicure so I was pretty surprised that she let me do this instead of her usual white tips (although I think my suggestion of including Hello Kitty on her painted digits probably sweetened the deal.)

Phrases like "my nails look so cool!" were being thrown around for several days afterwards.

I think she liked them.


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails