Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Lilac leopard

Thursday, July 18, 2013   |   4 comments

Y'know, some days you just have to ask yourself the question "What would Bet Lynch wear today?" and when it's 30-plus degrees and the humidity is off the charts, I like to think that she'd go for a summery take on her trademark leopard print.


I proposed this lilac leopard design for my sister's toes when she was here with Mam over the weekend, but she opted for some irregular white polka dots on hot pink so I decided to do it on my fingers instead. (She has expressly forbidden me from showing her feet on the Internet, helpfully, but they did look awesome in the end.)


I've had these on since Sunday afternoon and they're still absolutely perfect. No chips or tipwear or nothin'. LUV U, LEOPARD PRINT.

Products used:
CND Stickey base coat
Angelica Palma Violet
Vinylux Blackpool
Jessica Amira Smitten Kitten
Orly dotting tool
Seche Vite top coat


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:06 pm, July 18, 2013, Blogger Kitty Catastrophe said…

    Goddammit Lynnie, why can't you live in my house so I can have nails like that too?! So SELFISH.

    I kid, of course. You're lovely and those nails look AWESOME. :)

     
  • At 7:25 pm, July 19, 2013, Blogger S said…

    They look gorgeous, I love them xx

     
  • At 10:03 pm, July 19, 2013, Blogger Unknown said…

    KC - I am ready to move in. Just say the word. Obvs, I will expect payment in the form of daily zombie references and awesome telly programme marathons. I would like to begin with some Parks & Recreation (which I STILL haven't gotten around to watching. Feck's sake.)

    ;)

    MissGreenEyes - thank you, I'm very happy with them. And only one chip; happened today when I broke my thumbnail though so I wouldn't have expected any polish to hold up to that sort of (mis)treatment! xxx

     
  • At 5:15 pm, July 29, 2013, Blogger Sabrina said…

    I've never bought an Angelica nail polish, but my friend said they really last. Cute shades, love this mani.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails